Our Consulting Services provides customers with access to any of our services by purchasing time from Sequel Support.
Managed Services & Outsourcing
Our Service Support & Managed Service contract provides customers access to specific services that are contracted with service level agreements & typically consist of 12 to 36 month service engagements.
Per Incident Support
Our Per Incident Support provides customers with access to any of our services at a flat rate per question asked. This is cost effective for break-fix type incidents without having a retainer.
Software Development: Integration Services, Reporting Services & Analysis Services
We are well versed in developing software for integration, reporting & Business Intelligence & can provide fixed cost pricing for a project.
Database Management & Administration
- Database Housekeeping & Reports.
- Monitoring database performance.
- Monitoring replication.
- Monitor, investigate and report on SQL Agent job failures.
- Data file and disk space monitoring and management.
- Database Index and statistics maintenance.
- Integrity checks.
- Review storage utilization and disk space growth planning.
- Review and inform customer of deviations and breaches against security checklist.
Database Security Management:
Protecting the database environment from unauthorized access.
Agree security governance standard with the customer.
Apply agreed security standard and administer access accordingly, so that:
- Data inside the database are kept secure
- Security related patches are applied when necessary
- Granting and revoking of user access to data is controlled
- Remote logins are administered in accordance with the security standard
- Configuration and tuning of database parameters in accordance with best practices
- Periodically reorganize indexes to reduce fragmentation
- Monitor fragmentation and set index page fill values accordingly
- Identify hardware, software and process performance improvement opportunities and notify customer of these opportunities.
- Audit and evaluate database structures in accordance with industry standard best practices and customer’s standards and specifications.
- Recommend changes to database design and formally raise issues where design does not conform to adopted standards and specifications.
- Notifying the customer when new service packs become available
- Applying service packs and patches as agreed with business systems owners
- Supply implementation, back out and test plans
- Deploy according to change management procedures
- Vulnerability assessments and scanning of the database infrastructure
- Provide security hardening recommendations
Compliance Consultation: PCI
- Consultation and solution implementation on the Payment Card Industry security standard
- Assist in the overall PCI compliance programme covering all sections of PCI
- High Availability: 99.x% and above
- Rapid Recovery
- Disaster Recovery
- Working with Microsoft Technical Support on bug identification
- Performing database crash recovery
- Troubleshooting and resolving performance issues
- Applying patches
- Relieving database bottlenecks
- Assisting with emergency hardware configuration
- Web Services
- Web Applications
- Web Services